I believe that we are all learners and all teachers. I want to learn from you and I want to teach you what I've learned---through trials and tribulations, through successes and failures, through study and application. That is the purpose of the courses that we create and share through Foreman & Associates"
- Natasha L. Foreman, Lead Consultant
What Our Courses Offer
- Challenge what you think you know about yourself, people, and business
- Challenge you to face your fears that hinder your progress, derail your plans, and distract you from being who you're supposed to be and going where you're supposed to go.
- The resources to clearly dissect, examine, create, and build the ideas that have been tossing around in your mind for the longest.
- The space and opportunity to stop making excuses for why you haven't made the necessary changes in your life that you desire. If you don't follow the process, don't apply the principles and tactics, don't properly plan, and don't do the work---then it's the decision that you will make to end up with the same results you've always had. It's not this course. It's not another course. It's not the other seminars or workshops that you attended in the past. It's you. It's the effort, commitment, and discipline that you unleash and leverage to your advantage---or not.
- We provide a safe environment to learn about the things that interest you.
- Access to information, presented in a way that helps you to process, digest, and apply what you learned.
- Lessons and guidance from professionals who have experience working in the industries and environments that they teach about.
- Activities and assignments that challenge you to apply in real-time a lesson, new skill, or theory. These courses aren't just for gaining knowledge, they are created to encourage you to apply what you learn, and test your ideas now---while they are fresh in your mind.
- Relevant and current information and resources.
What Our Courses Don't Offer
- We're not here to sell you recycled, canned, materials and concepts that you can find in 2 minutes from a quick online search. Each course is mindfully and intentionally designed with our learners in mind. We consider the various backgrounds of our learners, what objectives we're trying to achieve and what objectives you're trying to achieve. We can easily provide the quick-access information on our blog or social media, for quick consumption. Our courses aren't for quick consumption. They are created to bring change within you. Change takes time. Change is intentional. We want to build a relationship with you, not just pass you through.
- We're not here to sell you a pipe dream, get-rich-quick scheme, or you-can-be-anything-you-want-to-be nonsense. The only thing that comes quick is fear, stupidity, and those dreaded bills that never go away. If you want to have a positive and lasting impact, you're going to have to put in the work, and it's going to take time. There's not one business on the planet that started on day one and generated millions a few days later. There's not a person on the planet that took a class for one day or even a few days, walked away from the class and became an overnight success. Your business may make you millions or even billions of dollars one day. Or it could bankrupt you. That's reality. That's the risk that we take when we choose to launch an income-producing idea and we use our (and probably someone else's) money to fund that idea.
- We won't do the work for you. These are your dreams, ideas, and goals. Not ours. If you just want to be an idea sharer, then create a website and post all of your ideas for other people to take and make a reality. These courses are for action takers, idea makers, doers, givers, innovators, creators, producers, and designers.
- Our courses do not provide easy answers. You're going to have to think, challenge yourself, reimagine the box that you've been obsessing over, see things through different lenses, see opportunities where others see challenges, see the "yes" where others only see "no". If you want easy, go watch a video or read a book. If you want to participate in something that makes you push past boundaries and see the ever-growing potential of your ideas, then take a class with us.
- We're not here to hold your hand or coddle you. We're here to inspire and challenge you. We're here to provide you with the tinder (no pun intended) that helps to spark your self-motivation. If you need a coach, then schedule a meeting with one of our coaches, and they can hold you accountable, cheer and push you, and tell you everything that you need to hear to push yourself to greatness. They still won't hold your hand and coddle you, but they do have a dynamic way of sparking the motivation and change within. But in our classes, even though we have built in various points of interaction with your instructor, it is not as direct and intimate as the level of engagement that you have with a business coach. If you want both, you can have both, by adding the coaching component to your course. We just want to make sure that you know upfront, that our courses are not coaching or therapy sessions.
- Time for your silliness. If you aren't serious about making major moves in your life, career, and business, then why waste your money taking one of our classes? You will only be wasting your time and ours. Trust us when we say this, if you pay for one of our classes and it becomes clear to the instructor that you're not taking the course seriously, you will be asked to leave and not return. Energy is powerful and contagious. If you aren't coming with good vibes then we don't want them in our space.
Are You Ready?
If you're ready to learn and share, and challenge yourself, in one of our online courses please click the link below.