What We're Here to Do For You
1. Provide you with information by:
- Compiling data that you already have
- Conducting surveys, interviews, or studies
- Analyzing internal and/or external sources
2. Help to solve your problems by first exploring and defining them.
3. Diagnose the problem and depending on severity, redefine the problem [done in collaboration with one or more of your team members, as a joint task force]
4. Make recommendations based on diagnosis [and a goal to implement these recommended solutions]
5. Assist you with implementing the solutions.
6. Help with implementing and managing the change, building commitment and buy-in from your team.
7. Show you how to resolve similar problems in the future, so you're not dependent upon us.
8. Help to improve your organization's effectiveness, efficiency, and efficacy.
Typically, these are the steps that we usually take with new clients...
Have you already visited our Get Started page?
If not, that's the best place to begin.
If you have, then you most likely completed the appropriate contact form, making sure to provide as much details as possible---which would ensure that a member from our team can promptly facilitate your request.
A member from our team will contact you to discuss in greater detail your request. If time permits, our team member will gather pertinent information from you to schedule a follow-up consultation with you and, if applicable, select members from your team.
- If there are time constraints for this initial call, our team member will instead schedule a time to follow-up with you to gather this information.
At the initial consultation you will meet by phone, web interface (video call), or in-person for 30-60 minutes to discuss the problems or opportunities that you need assistance with, and at that time you will be presented with a list of next steps that will further outline how we can facilitate your request, how we work with our clients, discuss your expectations, and at what stage in the process you would need to decide whether to work with us or not.